Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
Dr (Eng), Professor
- Founded in 1944.
- Significant experience in the preparation of highly qualified personnel in the field of civil engineering.
- Actively cooperates with Russian and foreign partners.
- Includes 4 departments, 3 of which are graduating
- About 50 teachers are employed at the Faculty
- 84% of teaching staff have scientific degree
More than 400 students study at the faculty
Building Materials’, Units’ and Structures’ Production
Mechanization and Automated Systems in Construction
- Automation and Management
Profile: Standardization and Certification in Construction
- Informatics and Computer Engineering
Profile: Information Systems and Technologies
Master's degree programs
- Technology of Building Materials, Units and Structures
- Mechanization and Automation of Technological Process in Construction
- Management of Quality in Construction
- Information Technologies in Construction
Are run at:
Building Materials, Standardization and Certification chair; Building Machinery, Automation and Electrical Engineering chair; Information Systems and Technologies chair.
Educational and industrial practice
1st , 2 nd years- educational, research practice (for example, geodesic, hydrometric at the geodesic test site of the University);
3d year- industrial practice (in specialized companies and firms of the Siberian region, in Russia and abroad)