Environmental Engineering Faculty
Associate professor, PhD
- Founded in 1934.
- Significant experience in the preparation of highly qualified personnel in the field of urban services, hydraulic engineering, environmental engineering.
- Actively cooperates with Russian and foreign partners (construction companies and other relevant enterprises of water management complex, organizations, institutions of higher education, academic institutions).
- Includes 6 departments, 3 of which graduates specialists in: Water supply and sewerage, Hydraulic engineering constructions, Heat and ventilation.
- Employs about 90 teachers, of whom about 60 - work full time.
- The number of teachers with scientific degree - 74%.
- Above 500 students.
«Water supply and sewerage»
«Hydraulic engineering constructions»
«Heat and ventilation»
«Environmental Engineering and Water Use»
Profile «Integrated use and protection of water resources»
Master's degree and Postgraduate programs
3 Programs of Hydraulic engineering constructions, Water supply and sewerage, Heat and ventilation chairs.
Educational and industrial practice
1st , 2 nd years- educational, research practice (for example, geodesic, hydrometric at the geodesic test site of the University);
3d year- industrial practice (in specialized companies and firms of the Siberian region, in Russia and abroad)