Admission Requirements for Foreign Applicants
Foreign applicants conclude an agreement and pay education fees. Applicants who study according to quota allocated by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as well as citizens from Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tadjikistan who enter our University on the same basis as Russian students do not have to pay fees.
On arrival at the University, applicants should submit the following documents in order to enter the University:
2. Entry Visa (for the countries observing entry visa regulations);
3. Documents for migration registration in Novosibirsk:
- migration card bearing a mark “Studying” as a purpose of visit and the mark of the of the Russian Federation border crossing;
- detachable section of the “Arrival Notification of Foreign Citizen or Stateless Person to the Place of Destination”;
4. A document of education equivalent to a state recognized document of education required in the Russian Federation to apply to a corresponding level of higher professional education;
5. Evidence of recognition and/or evidence of equivalence of the foreign education certificate given by the Russian Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Education and Science (if needed);
6. An internationally recognized medical certificate confirming that you do not have HIV. The certificate should be obtained no earlier than 2 weeks before you arrive in the Russian Federation. It should be both in native and Russian languages.
7. An internationally recognized medical certificate confirming that you do not have any contra-indications to study in the Russian Federation, including the chest X-ray examination;
8. Voluntary medical insurance policy valid in the Russian Federation. It can be obtained on arrival at the University;
9. Four photographs (size 3x4).